GRF Visitor Access Procedures
In an effort to provide a secure community while allowing timely access to authorized visitors, the following procedures regarding visitor access shall apply.
An authorized resident or person should call the Security Main Gate Office, (562) 5944754, to advise the Security officer that he or she wants a visitor to enter the community. Authorized residents include:
• Co-occupant non-owner, no stock.
• Qualified permanent resident.
• Authorized renter.
• Power of attorney (if the resident is not deceased).
• Executor (only if unit is in “Estate” status).
• Trustee (only if unit is in “Estate” status).
People who are not authorized to call in visitors include:
• Non-resident co-owner.
• Outgoing, in escrow.
• Former renter.
•All caregivers, including part-time, full-time and live-in family caregivers.
• In escrow.
• Power of attorney (if the resident is deceased).
• Immediate family. Authorized residents should provide the Security officer with the following information:
• Their first and last name.
• Their Mutual and unit numbers.
• The name of the visitor.
The Security officer will enter this information into the visitor access system. When the visitor arrives at the gate, the Security officer shall:
• Obtain the name of the visitor.
• Obtain the name of the resident they are visiting.
• Record the visitor’s vehicle license number in an iPad tablet.
• Print out the pass and give the pass to the visitor. If there is an issue with the issuing of the pass, the visitor will be asked to park and go to the Security Office for further assistance.