Seal Beach Concerts at the Pier
The Seal Beach Summer Concerts, sponsored by the Seal Beach Chamber of Commerce, are held each year at Eisenhower Park at the base of the Seal Beach Pier. Concerts are on Wednesdays from 6-8 p.m. They start July 6 and continue through Aug. 10. The breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean and the Seal Beach Pier provides the perfect backdrop for the bands.
The line-up is as follows:
• July 6: Surf ’s Up, Beach Boys Tribute Band
• July 13: OC 3, Classic Rock Tribute
• July 20: L.A.Vation, U2 Tribute Band
• July 27: Eagles Ronstadt Experience, the Eagles and Linda Ronstadt Tribute Band
• Aug. 3: Redneck Rodeo, a country music cover band
• Aug. 10: Stevie Nicks Illusion, Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band People are welcome to bring blankets, lawn chairs, dancing shoes and picnics, then sit back and relax to the sounds of summer.
Seating is first come, first served. Concerts in the Park are free and well attended; early arrival to obtain prime lawn seating is encouraged. Use low backed chairs to minimize visibility issues behind you. Umbrellas must come down 10 minutes prior to the start of the concerts.
No smoking is allowed in the park. There are two sides of the park. Facing the ocean, the stage will be on the left side of the park.
The grass area on this side often fills up quicker, so patrons should plan on arriving earlier to secure spots there. On the right side, there is a speaker for concert goers to enjoy the live music, but the crowd is often more spaced out, and children and dogs play in between the blankets.
Chamber staff and volunteers are not responsible for unattended chairs blankets and other picnic items.
Patrons can enjoy any one of the food establishments in Old Town on Main Street or bring their own food and drink to enjoy.
Curbside Parking on Ocean Boulevard is limited to those with a Summer Concert Parking Pass. Curbside parking on the left side of the park is reserved for the bands. The pier is at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Main Street.