Get your shot on Oct. 14 in the CH 4 parking lot
2021 FLU SHOT CLINIC
2021 Flu Shot Clinic-Oct. 14 Sponsored by OptumCare Health Care Center
The flu shot is more important than ever this year and now is the time to get yours. Optum at the Health Care Center will have its second annual drive-through clinic, and to help keep everyone safe, people are required to wear masks.
The clinic will be held in the Clubhouse 4 parking lot on Thursday, Oct. 14, between 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Here’s How It Works
Use the north entrance. The clinic will be held behind Clubhouse 4. There will be signs and personnel to guide traffic. (See the yellow lines on the map, page 2.) After you get your shot, exit onto Northwood Road.
For scooters, bikes, shuttles, golf carts and walk-ups:
Tables will be set up in front of Clubhouse 4. Wear a face mask or covering. (See the red lines on the map, page 2.) How do I know if I can get my flu shot here?
• If your primary care doctor works at an Optum location, you can get your flu shot. There is no copay.
• If your primary care doctor does not work at an Optum location: » You can get your flu shot if you have Original Medicare and are not a Medicare Advantage patient. There is no copay.
» If you are a Medicare Advantage patient and your insurance card does not have Monarch Healthcare on it, you will have to pay $40 cash. Contact your doctor for information.
What do I need to do before getting my flu shot?
• Bring a consent form filled out upon arrival to the flu clinic.
• Bring a GRF picture ID and insurance card.
• Wear a short-sleeved or sleeveless shirt.
• Wear a face mask or covering.
• Come at the assigned time for your Mutual ( see chart below).
Where do I get a consent form?
• Health Care Center
• Recreation Office, Building 5
• On Leisure World Minibuses
Mutual Vaccination Schedule
The following are appointment times for all Mutuals on Oct 14. To help with traffic control, residents are asked to adhere to the following schedule if possible:
Mutuals 4 and 11 8-8:45 a.m.
Mutuals 1 and 17 8:45-9:30 a.m.
Mutuals 10 and 14 9:30-10:15 a.m.
Mutuals 2 and 16 10:15-11 a.m.
Mutuals 12 and 15 11-11:45 a.m.
Mutuals 3 and 5 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Mutuals 6 and 7 12:30-1:15 p.m.
Mutuals 8 and 9 1:15-2 p.m.
For people who must miss their scheduled appointment time, flu shots will be given from 2-3 p.m.
Last year's Optum flu shot clinic was drive-through too.