Posted on

Garden Club

The Garden Club board of directors has decided to postpone the September general meeting. This decision was made out of an abundance of caution and concern for club members’ safety because of the recent surge in COVID-19 delta variant cases. The directors hope to be able to present the program in October but will be taking it one day at a time and watching how things progress. There will be a notice in the LW Weekly if circumstances improve and the October meeting can proceed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *