Posted on

Pets need to be registered in LW

Pets need to be registered in LW Pets need to be registered in LW


by Nancy Ray

Stock Transfer Supervisor

Pet Registration in Stock Transfer

Per Pet Policy 7501, Article II, LW pets must be registered with the Stock Transfer Office before they are brought onto the Mutual premises.

Pet registration and licensing must be updated on or before Dec. 31 of each year. Mutual Pet Registration Forms can be picked up at the Stock Transfer Office. To complete the registration, you will need to include the following:

• Requirements for dogs: City of Seal Beach Pet License, proof of spay or neuter, proof of dog’s inoculations, proof of liability insurance, and proof of dog’s weight.

• Requirements for cats: Proof of spay or neuter, and proof of liability insurance.

People who are renewing currently registered pets in the Stock Transfer Office do not need to complete a new form.

For more information about registering pets, call Stock Transfer at 562-431-6586, ext. 339, 346 or 347.

Pet Licensing with City of Seal Beach Note: The City of Seal Beach contracts with the City of Long Beach Animal Care Services for animal control and licensing purposes.

To purchase a City of Seal Beach Pet License, people will need to provide a history of prior licenses; current rabies inoculation certificate, and a Certificate of Sterility if the pet has been spayed or neutered (altered) for a reduced rate.

People can get licenses at the Long Beach Bureau of Animal Care Services located at 7700 E. Spring St. or online at http:// and- licensing/ licensing/. Costs and other information are available online. The license will be processed, and a license tag will be mailed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *