Run Seal Beach Street Closures
On Saturday, March 19, the 48th annual Run Seal Beach 5K/10K will be held in the Old Town and surrounding areas of Seal Beach. As a result of this event and the large number of participants expected to run, the following streets will be closed to ensure runner safety:
• Marina Bridge (to/from Long Beach to Seal Beach), 4-9:30 a.m.
• 1st Street from Welcome Lane to Marina Drive, 4-8:15a.m.
• 1st Street from Marina Drive to Ocean Avenue, 7-9:30 a.m.
• Ocean Avenue from 1st Street to 7th Street, 7:15-10 a.m.
• Ocean Avenue from 7th Street to Electric at Landing, 7-10 a.m.
• Seal Beach Boulevard from Electric Avenue to Pacific Coast Highway, 7:15-9 a.m.
• Seal Beach Boulevard from Pacific Coast Highway to Westminster Avenue will have one southbound lane closed, but it will be open to through traffic in other lanes.
• Westminster Avenue from Road B to San Gabriel River Trail Input will have one eastbound lane of traffic closed, but it will be open to through traffic in other lanes.
• Intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Boulevard will be closed from 8:05-8:30 a.m.
There will be no parking on the streets listed above. Vehicles along the race course may not be moved from closed streets during the race hours of 7:30-10 a.m.
All times are approximate and roadway openings may be delayed. For more information, visit www.runsealbeach.com.