Posted on

Renew Photo IDs at Stock Transfer

GRF residents are required to have GRF photo identification cards for access to amenities, all transfers (membership, removing/ adding someone on title, replacing lost certificates, etc.) and to be a candidate for GRF and Mutual board representation. The Stock Transfer Office issues IDs , which expire every five years, in a rotating schedule.

Residents will need to bring their expired ID cards. Expiration dates are located on the right side of ID cards.

No appointment is needed. People can stop at the Stock Transfer Office on the ground floor of the Administration Building. It’s open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. by window-service only. The office is closed to the public.

Lost or stolen cards can be replaced by completing a Certificate of Lost ID form in the Stock Transfer Office.

There is a $20 replacement fee, which can be waived if there is a police report that can be verified by the Stock Transfer Office.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *