Pool excavation, dirt removal almost done
With City of Seal Beach and Orange County Health Care Agency approvals in place, work on the pool has begun in earnest.
As of Aug. 5, pool excavation is now nearly complete. More than 480 cubic yards of material have been removed from the site.
Work scheduled for this week includes: • Complete excavation of spa and removal of dirt.
• Cut in skimmers and main drains, which are related to the filtration of the pool.
• Continue trenching for pool plumbing.
• Start demolition of the roof.
• Pothole for Southern California Edison (meaning that crews will be surveying for utilities before trenching with a backhoe).
• Delivery of pipe for pool and spa plumbing (Friday).