To ensure an enjoyable season, show-goers are asked to adhere to the following rules:
• There is no video- or audiotaping of performers.
• Do not save seats. Amphitheater seating is first-come, first-served.
• Do not sing along with performers unless asked to do so by the performer onstage.
• Residents must have LW IDs to enter Amphitheater. Nonresident guests must be accompanied by a resident.
• No one is allowed to sit or stand in the aisles.
• No smoking is permitted in the Amphitheater area.
• Flags on scooters should be lowered, so everyone can see the stage (see LW Security for assistance).
• Leave walkers in the aisle.
• Handicap seating is at street level, at the handrails in the middle of the Amphitheater.
• No pets are allowed.
• The audience is not permitted to enter the Amphitheater earlier than 1.5 hours before the program begins, as requested by performers, who will be doing sound checks.
• Dancing is allowed only on the two side-wing patios flanking the Amphitheater stage.
• No flash photography.
• Do not climb over seats.